Pick Your Own at Our Orchards
Why you should pick your own fruit
- Picking your own means you get the freshest, tastiest, juiciest fruit
- Picking is easy with our trees and orchards designed for you to pick
- Picking is an experience for young and old to make memories
There is no joy like the joy in a child’s eyes when she first sees that peach hanging on the tree that grew it. Kids need a direct connection to the source of their food. Heck, we all do. Give yourself the magical moment of discovering the perfect apple, then shine it up on your shirt and take a bite right there under the tree. There’s nothing like it.
Pick exactly what you want.
Fruit in stores was picked weeks ago, before it was ripe. It rode hundreds, maybe thousands of miles in cold storage before it landed on the store shelf for a few days before you picked it up. It’s not the apple’s fault it isn’t amazing. It never had a chance. In our orchards, YOU are the first human to touch the apples and you can choose EXACTLY the fruit you want to fill your basket or picking bag. Tree to you. Directly.
Mix & match
Often we have 2-3 kinds of blueberries, 3-5 kinds of peaches, and 6-12 varieties of apples each in their season. If you want to mix and match varieties, go right ahead! We recommend you taste-test the fruit, then fill your bags with your favorites.
At our price of $15 per half-bushel, apples are less than $.70/lb. If you love apples, get in here and stock up ‘cause you ain’t gonna find a better deal. It’s similar with all our pick-your-own fruits.
When was the last time you got the BEST product AND the LOWEST price?!
- Pick Your Own Cherries at Maple Lawn Farms
- Pick Your Own Blueberries at Maple Lawn Farms
- Pick Your Own Apricots at Maple Lawn Farms
- Pick Your Own Peaches at Maple Lawn Farms
- Pick Your Own Apples at Maple Lawn Farms
- Pick Your Own Pumpkins at Maple Lawn Farms
- How To Pick Your Own Fruit (Tips & Availability)